Saturday, March 22, 2008

03/22/08

March is almost over and time is flying!!! Today is Saturday and Noah has been living with us for 2 weeks now. Its so fun to have him here and to be able to go places with him or just hang out at home. Yesterday we both rode our bikes for 10 miles and then ran for 3 miles in 1 hour and 4 minutes. We are still training for the Rocky Point triathlon in Mexico in May and so far I think we are doing pretty good. Papi, Dak and Anissa are training as well and we all keep tabs of our progress in the training.

I am in week 3 of my Research Methods class and it as been stressful at times. Yesterday I had to go to the library for 2 hours and get away from all distractions to get my work done for the week. At this time I am also listening to "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett on audio book when I run and exercise. I am so glad to live in this day and in this land! The book is about life in England during the 1500's... and wow it was harsh for most.

Olivia is getting over a fever yesterday and now has a cough. Landon is being loud and cute and now uses the high chair for eating. Noah placed a cute picture of Landon on his Blog so check it out.... the post title is "My New Camera!" posted March 20.

No comments: