Sunday, September 30, 2007

What I feel like


Well its been a whole 8 hours since mom and dad left and I am all alone watching Olivia. I am sitting here wishing my whole family was back from Texas and as I sat here I had a though....
My new Mac has a built in video/camera and I remembered I can take a picture of myself with it to show you guys what I feel like right now during the nose surgery recovery.
As you can see in the picture my nose is still a bit crooked but in a few days it should be all clear and well worth the congestion I feel right now.
Anyhow this picture is to show you exactly how I feel right now....... well maybe I feel a little worse that it looks... you know pictures just dont do it justice sometimes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your getting this surgery. I hope that it really makes a difference for you! That picture is pretty darn funny!