Friday, October 5, 2007

Transitional duty is over!

Well I completed a whole week of sitting at a desk and doing data entry! I thought I was going to die of boredom and monotony. Now that I work as a police officer I have become spoiled to work being fun and exciting. I go out and see all kinds of crazy things and go here and do this or that and go there and see crazy people and drunkards and criminals and accidents and then all of a sudden I am at a desk doing data entry all day for a week and it was like going into withdrawals from a drug..... I am so excited to start normal routine work again this coming week. Time goes by real fast when you are responding to calls for service all day.

This weekend I am going to try to get my car sold and get myself a smaller cheaper car. The goal is to make some money from the difference in cars and use that money to put carpet in our bedroom. We'll see how that goes.



The picture I posted is of a car crash I went to last week where the driver lost control of the vehicle and slammed into the poll injuring himself . He broke both legs and had pieces of one leg stuck on the metal of the car. The fire department arrived and had to use the jaws of life to get him out.... after a little investigation I discovered a marijuana pipe in the side pocket of the door thats leaning on the pole.... another officer went to the hospital and after reading him his rights we obtained some blood to charge him with DUI. Luckily he crashed into a pole and not another car. Who say's marijuana does not impair!

No comments: